Make Your Smile More Beautiful with Porcelain Dental Veneers in Dubai
Levantine Dental Clinic is here to help everyone who dreams of having a beautiful, healthy smile. One of the treatments we offer to enhance the overall appearance of teeth is porcelain dental veneers. If you are considering this cosmetic dental treatment, we can help you determine if this is ideal for you.
How do dental veneers improve an individual’s smile?
Veneers are used to recreate the look of a person’s natural teeth. It is the ideal solution for teeth that are discoloured, chipped, broken, or worn down. A veneer can also remedy an irregularly shaped tooth, close gaps in between teeth, or help correct their alignment.
Porcelain is the most widely preferred material for creating veneers. In Dubai, dentists recommend porcelain because this material is known for its exceptional strength and resilience. In fact, it can function just as well as your natural pearly whites – this means you can resume your normal habits, whether it’s eating or speaking, without any discomfort or issues.
Choosing veneers can also provide you the following benefits:
- Long-term solution to dental conditions – A veneer can normally last for up to 10 years. It can be extended to 20 years or more, if given proper care and maintenance.
- Durability – A veneer is as strong as your original tooth. If made from porcelain, it can also resist staining caused by regular consumption of coffee and tea.
- Original tooth can be preserved – A veneer treatment does not require much tooth preparation, or the process of filing the enamel (outer layer of the tooth) to fit in the veneer. Only 1/2 millimetre of the enamel will be removed, so patients can still retain their natural tooth.
- Natural appearance – Each veneer is designed to look like a patient’s existing teeth. Your dentist will first evaluate your original teeth, so they could imitate its properties when creating a veneer. Veneers made of porcelain look more natural because they can better reflect light, just like normal teeth.
- Price – Veneers are a worthy investment since they offer patients value for money. They can last for decades, and because they are made to look and function like normal teeth, they only need the same routine care: regular brushing and flossing.
Meet our dental veneer experts in Dubai today!
Feel free to schedule an initial consultation with our dentists so we can assess your condition and find out if this treatment is the best choice for you. We will sit down with you and share more information on all the processes involved in the treatment, including other details such as number of visits, price, and duration of the treatment. Give our team a call today so we can set an appointment for you. Choosing veneers can also provide you the following benefits:
Invest in your smile
Long-term solution to dental conditions
Original tooth can be preserved
High quality veneers material
Veneers cases treated at LEVANTINE DENTAL CLINICClick here for more veneers cases
← slide me →
← slide me →